You’ve heard about how AI and machine learning are transforming businesses across industries and around the world, but you don’t know how they’ve done it or even where to start. Figuring out the right problems to solve with machine learning can be a daunting exercise. Where are the good opportunities to leverage AI within your organization? What problems are best solved with AI?
In this installment of AI Simplified, we’ll give you a high-level approach to help you identify and define a potential machine learning use case that can be resolved with AI and machine learning.
Jake Shaver, Director of Strategic Initiatives, walks through a four-step checklist to get you started:
- Do you know what you want to predict?
- Is there any historical data to work from and does it contain measurements of what you want to predict?
- What changes will be made by having a prediction?
- What impact will this have?
Watch the video below for more details and insight into each step:
Read to learn more from AI Simplified? Check out these other blog posts:
- AI Simplified: What is Machine Learning?
- AI Simplified: Unfair Bias
- AI Simplified: Rookie Mistakes
- AI Simplified: Neural Networks